Jam12467911's Roblox Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site by Jam12467911 for roblox.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHTML testing
Top posters
jam12467911 (854)
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? I_vote_lcapSeriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? I_voting_barSeriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? I_vote_rcap 
Stormfire (455)
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? I_vote_lcapSeriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? I_voting_barSeriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? I_vote_rcap 
Lol (278)
Lheaven (253)
Theman1635 (188)
Yoshibluest (162)
Arceus (137)
Dalek [ Away ] (132)
Stephen (124)
Armydude123 (99)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 222 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:22 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ambassador thread
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm by builderbot22

» I hate to admit it..
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm by jam12467911

» Everyone Friend Request me on Roblox if you havent already.
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm by jam12467911

» I quit roblox.
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am by Lol

» If Arceus isn't the head mod anymoar?
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 am by Lheaven

» You Just Lost The Game. Or did you?
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm by Lheaven

» I gotz THG
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm by Stormfire

» i gotz a new DHG
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am by Lheaven

» I can't log in D:
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 pm by jam12467911

Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?

Go down 
+2
Yoshibluest
Lheaven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info
Name: Ed
Race: Human ( Alchemist )

Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 am

Come on people,
Im really lonely..
Back to top Go down
Yoshibluest
Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? Admin10
Yoshibluest

Role Playing Info
Name: Unknown
Race: uknown

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:31 am

And What the Hell does that mean?
=/
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info
Name: Hagax
Race: Galaxitas

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:43 am

Laugh Out Loud
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 am

Stop it..
T__T
Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Stormfire

Role Playing Info
Name: Korum
Race: Elves/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Meh...School and stuff and problably loling alot.
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Stormfire

Role Playing Info
Name: Korum
Race: Elves/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Wut...there is nothing wrong with lolspeak, if your gonna keep complaining about, i'll probaby send you a PM with a Wordwall.
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 pm

*gets out shotgun*
Back to top Go down
Theman1635
Theman1635

Role Playing Info
Name: Sak..
Race: Hebah

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

*Puts Out Mini-Gun* f00 YOU CANT BEAT MEH, TEH GOD OF THE GODS OF TEH GODS.
Back to top Go down
Lol
Role Play Mod
Role Play Mod
Lol

Role Playing Info
Name: Lol
Race: Lol

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Smile I r online rite now amirite?!
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 am

Oh and guys..
It's been a long time..
Let's go to Roleplay to have fun,
and also make 'Lol' work >)
Back to top Go down
Lol
Role Play Mod
Role Play Mod
Lol

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 pm

I r workin'.

But I can not work if j00 nevar post dar! I r sad. I r thinking of good role plays. some might be a little flash game... Wink

Well, it depends if I get bored or not...
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 am

To the Roleplay forum!
Back to top Go down
Lol
Role Play Mod
Role Play Mod
Lol

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm

LOLWUT. I can't even do my job. I am apparently not a moderator there. Lolwut..?
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm

lolwut? ill make you a mod lol
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am

Who me?
*gasp*
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 am

...yes you
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 am

Jam..
You post faster than speed 'o sound!
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am

im just that awesome.

nighty night
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 am

It's 11:01 AM!
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 am

for me its right after midnight. where do you live, england?
Back to top Go down
Yoshibluest
Yoshibluest

Role Playing Info
Name: Unknown
Race: uknown

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:18 am

My school boring but i must do alot homework so im posting here soo mush i can, but liek too mush homework.
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:19 am

I dont
I just go to school when the holidays are over and copy the answers of another kid
XD
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:57 pm

lots of homework xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?   Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously.. Am i the only one active all day!?
Page 1 of 1