Jam12467911's Roblox Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site by Jam12467911 for roblox.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHTML testing
Top posters
jam12467911 (854)
Finally the site name is changed I_vote_lcapFinally the site name is changed I_voting_barFinally the site name is changed I_vote_rcap 
Stormfire (455)
Finally the site name is changed I_vote_lcapFinally the site name is changed I_voting_barFinally the site name is changed I_vote_rcap 
Lol (278)
Lheaven (253)
Theman1635 (188)
Yoshibluest (162)
Arceus (137)
Dalek [ Away ] (132)
Stephen (124)
Armydude123 (99)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 222 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:22 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ambassador thread
Finally the site name is changed EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm by builderbot22

» I hate to admit it..
Finally the site name is changed EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm by jam12467911

» Everyone Friend Request me on Roblox if you havent already.
Finally the site name is changed EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm by jam12467911

» I quit roblox.
Finally the site name is changed EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am by Lol

» If Arceus isn't the head mod anymoar?
Finally the site name is changed EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 am by Lheaven

» You Just Lost The Game. Or did you?
Finally the site name is changed EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm by Lheaven

» I gotz THG
Finally the site name is changed EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm by Stormfire

» i gotz a new DHG
Finally the site name is changed EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am by Lheaven

» I can't log in D:
Finally the site name is changed EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 pm by jam12467911

Finally the site name is changed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info
Name: Ed
Race: Human ( Alchemist )

Finally the site name is changed Empty
PostSubject: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm

At Long last...
lol
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info
Name: Hagax
Race: Galaxitas

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

lol. now ill start getting people to come...tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Lol
Role Play Mod
Role Play Mod
Lol

Role Playing Info
Name: Lol
Race: Lol

PostSubject: WEWt   Finally the site name is changed EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:22 pm

WEWT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Finally the site name is changed Admin10
Stormfire

Role Playing Info
Name: Korum
Race: Elves/Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Meh... Took me some time to register that I had to go the Jamblox instead of other site with a long name and multiple numbers that really confused me and annoyed me, so thats why Im not putting them in here and even you might beg to know what they are. But I can't seem to remember, maybe they are 12182 or 181. But then why am I telling you, maybe because you guys were begging, but were you guys begging? Well... I don't care, because I don't think jam or anyone else is gonna read this word wall that I like reading twenty-five times a day, I have this with my breakfast and when I drink my Fanta while trying to find a techinquie for the best way to do pwn-yourself sucide ultimate thing of all and wait where was I...oh yeah, back on track now. I shall never ever tell you numbers because they are bad!! I know that because they came to me with Ronald McDonnal and told me they were bad and also bad with chips. So never should you ever try to find out thoose numbers. Then whats the pointing of writing this anyway, I already kept explaining stuff and now im questing myself about why I keep questioning myself about what Im doing, well atleast I don't hate myself. But then Never trust jews aswell...they killed the Dinosaurs, poor Dinosaurs. Lets give a minute for thoose Dinosours (and Hitler(Nah not really ( O rly ( yah rly ( no wai ( yah wai( Okay lets stop ( Okay (Now! (Okay! ( I ment freakin now!))))))))))) Wow, I didn't know why did that, but then I never know what I do. It amazes me, and other people at the same time and anyway lets end this.
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 am

O_e

For some reason i got K.O.'ed after reading that...
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:19 pm

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Stormfire

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Razz, I just wanted to write a Wordwall, Its accutally not that bad.
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 am

Stop saying Lol!

GAH!
I just need one day without lolspeek
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Stormfire

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 am

Lulz, Lalz, Lolz, LolSkater, Lolspeak.
Back to top Go down
Yoshibluest
Yoshibluest

Role Playing Info
Name: Unknown
Race: uknown

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Freezing Point (Stormfire wrote:
Meh... Took me some time to register that I had to go the Jamblox instead of other site with a long name and multiple numbers that really confused me and annoyed me, so thats why Im not putting them in here and even you might beg to know what they are. But I can't seem to remember, maybe they are 12182 or 181. But then why am I telling you, maybe because you guys were begging, but were you guys begging? Well... I don't care, because I don't think jam or anyone else is gonna read this word wall that I like reading twenty-five times a day, I have this with my breakfast and when I drink my Fanta while trying to find a techinquie for the best way to do pwn-yourself sucide ultimate thing of all and wait where was I...oh yeah, back on track now. I shall never ever tell you numbers because they are bad!! I know that because they came to me with Ronald McDonnal and told me they were bad and also bad with chips. So never should you ever try to find out thoose numbers. Then whats the pointing of writing this anyway, I already kept explaining stuff and now im questing myself about why I keep questioning myself about what Im doing, well atleast I don't hate myself. But then Never trust jews aswell...they killed the Dinosaurs, poor Dinosaurs. Lets give a minute for thoose Dinosours (and Hitler(Nah not really ( O rly ( yah rly ( no wai ( yah wai( Okay lets stop ( Okay (Now! (Okay! ( I ment freakin now!))))))))))) Wow, I didn't know why did that, but then I never know what I do. It amazes me, and other people at the same time and anyway lets end this.

*Headdeck*
TOO MUSH WORDS. TL:DR PLOX.
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Wut?
Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Stormfire

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Well...if you guys hate wordwalls, it will...or probably be a good idea to make another one about stuff, espicially daddy long legs then anyway, whats the point of talking about them. The best idea is to just make the awesumest of awesum of awesumest of all awesum to make a very awesum word wall..so sai hai to my beautiful word wall of life..muhwawawa. O hai, I liek tulkin liek dis, it dery dery fan, so tri it pepall.

Acctually, Its not a word wall but I had to do some hwk...so I couldn't finish it.
Back to top Go down
Lol
Role Play Mod
Role Play Mod
Lol

Role Playing Info
Name: Lol
Race: Lol

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 am

That figures..
Back to top Go down
Stormfire
Stormfire

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 am

Figures wut?
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am

u figure?
Back to top Go down
Lheaven
Lheaven

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:15 pm

@ storm : don't really know

@ Jam : apparently yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally the site name is changed   Finally the site name is changed Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally the site name is changed
Page 1 of 1