Jam12467911's Roblox Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site by Jam12467911 for roblox.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHTML testing
Top posters
jam12467911 (854)
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? I_vote_lcapHow many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? I_voting_barHow many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? I_vote_rcap 
Stormfire (455)
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? I_vote_lcapHow many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? I_voting_barHow many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? I_vote_rcap 
Lol (278)
Lheaven (253)
Theman1635 (188)
Yoshibluest (162)
Arceus (137)
Dalek [ Away ] (132)
Stephen (124)
Armydude123 (99)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 222 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:22 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ambassador thread
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm by builderbot22

» I hate to admit it..
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm by jam12467911

» Everyone Friend Request me on Roblox if you havent already.
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm by jam12467911

» I quit roblox.
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am by Lol

» If Arceus isn't the head mod anymoar?
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 am by Lheaven

» You Just Lost The Game. Or did you?
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm by Lheaven

» I gotz THG
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm by Stormfire

» i gotz a new DHG
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am by Lheaven

» I can't log in D:
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 pm by jam12467911

How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?

Go down 
+7
Lol
Famous
jam12467911
Theman1635
Stephen
RyanN
Zaafar
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaafar
Noob
Noob

Role Playing Info
Name: Zaafar
Race: Who cares?

How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Discuss.

Reminders - 2

Warnings - 1

Bans - 0

Both of the reminders, and the warnings, were in my first month of playing, when I didn't know the rules. Yay me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info
Name: Ryan
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Reminders - 4

Warnings - 2

Bans - 8

I got banned for 14 days for exploiting once. Hehe. It was a small Exploit though.
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info
Name: Senthyril
Race: Mutant-Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Reminders - 2
Warnings - 0
Bans - 0

First reminder was from when I was new and swore using abbreviations, and the second was posting an off site link.
Back to top Go down
Theman1635
How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? Admin10
Theman1635

Role Playing Info
Name: Sak..
Race: Hebah

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Reminders-2
Warning-1
Bans-0
I got a warning for cussing
The 2 reminders was for when i was in the front month of playing
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Theman1635 wrote:
Reminders-2
Warning-1
Bans-0
I got a warning for cussing
The 2 reminders was for when i was in the front month of playing

Cussing using the whole word or cussing with abbreviations?
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:32 pm

I cussed a word in a game and I still havn't got banned. Haha. It had like 15 people too.
Back to top Go down
Theman1635
Theman1635

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Word
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:37 pm

RyanN wrote:
I cussed a word in a game and I still havn't got banned. Haha. It had like 15 people too.

Same here; but on an alt.
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 pm

D Word Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 pm

RyanN wrote:
D Word Very Happy.

Lol nice. lol!
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:39 pm

And you posted when I clicked post Jennifer Stephen >Smile.
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 pm

RyanN wrote:
And you posted when I clicked post Jennifer Stephen >Smile.

Jennifer Stephen o-o? Btw, I wonder who has had the most reminders on ROBLOX and still plays Surprised.
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info
Name: Hagax
Race: Galaxitas

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 pm

reminders-4
warnings-3
bans-1-3day
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:43 pm

jam12467911 wrote:
reminders-4
warnings-3
bans-1-3day

What'd you get the ban for? Sad
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:45 pm

My alt has over 23 reminders ;_;.
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 pm

banned for saying

"your an idiot"

to an idiot
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm

I got a funny 3-day ban for saying this -

"I will slit you're throat and kick you're stomache against the wall and maul you. I will [/P word] on you and tear you're [Youknowwhat]'s off and play tennis with them! Then I will freaking kick the [/S word] out of you're dead body!"
Back to top Go down
Theman1635
Theman1635

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:50 pm

*Takes The idiots Fail**Bakes it in a cookie**Makes Jam eat it*
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:50 pm

RyanN wrote:

"I will slit you're throat and kick you're stomache against the wall and maul you. I will [/P word] on you and tear you're [Youknowwhat]'s off and play tennis with them! Then I will freaking kick the [/S word] out of you're dead body!"

o_o... Suspect
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Stephen wrote:
RyanN wrote:

o_o... Suspect

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:08 pm

RyanN wrote:
*Dodges*

HAAAY Sad. I thought we we're gonna play tennis with that guy's nuts Sad.

Back to reminder's and bans and what not, OT be ban xD.

I almost got banned for cussing but I left the place fast xD.
Back to top Go down
RyanN
Level 2
Level 2

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm

I stayed for a hour after cussing with 15 people in the server. No ban still. *Plops guys nuts in my mouth*
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm

XD lol ryan
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Level 3
Level 3
Stephen

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:11 pm

RyanN wrote:
I stayed for a hour after cussing with 15 people in the server. No ban still. *Plops guys nuts in my mouth*

lol!
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Founder
Founder
jam12467911

Role Playing Info

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

RyanN wrote:
Can I get a small piece of land for 10 tickets Very Happy? Enough for me to fit a sink on it Very Happy?

way to post in the right section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?   How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times have you gotten Reminders, Warnings, and Bans?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jam12467911's Roblox Forum! :: Roblox General Discussion :: Roblox Talk-
Jump to: